Mon, Jan 16, 2012
Print This Recipe
Make snowmen out of peanut butter snack balls for an easy, healthy and fun snack that will give your kids the energy they need to play all day in the snow. This is another edible art project that can keep your kids busy on a cold winter day and allow you to have fun transforming an everyday snack into something special.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup powdered milk
- Coconut flakes
- Carrot nose
- Black licorice hat, buttons and eyes
- Pretzel and shredded wheat broom
- Combine the peanut butter, honey and powdered milk in a bowl and stir until a smooth, creamy mixture is formed. You should be able to handle it without it sticking to your hands.
- If it is still sticky, add a little more powdered milk and blend it well.
- Then, let your kids help shape the peanut butter mixture into balls.
- Roll them in coconut flakes and powdered sugar to make them look snowy if desired.
- Stack the balls to form snowmen and decorate them as desired or store the balls in a sealed container in a refrigerator and assemble and decorate them when you are ready to eat them.